I saw this bathtub at Printemps and almost lost my shit. I stood there glued to the spot, staring at it in silent awe. It was the single greatest thing I’d seen in at least half an hour. It can be yours this Christmas for 7,200€. You’d be crazy not to. But if your friends and family are mean and miserly, one of these other gifts might do.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Last Tango in Paris
- The day I accidentally became Parisian
- Make the voices stop
- To bise or not to bise
- You never forget your first Crunch-mister
- All I want for Christmas is a Jacob Delafon bathtub
- The showgirl must go on!
- La vie en (3 bottles of) rosé
- The real reason French women don’t get fat
- My moustache brings all the girls to the yard
- Parlez-vous franglish?
- Men Who Stare at Goats…
- Mais oui-oui!
- Another day, another puppet show
- It’s a blog eat blog world